8 in stock
Four (4) New Zealand wildlife photo greeting cards.
These greeting cards are blank on the inside and have a descriptive text below the photo on the front.
Photos are taken by Wellington, New Zealand, potter (and wildlife enthusiast) Dave Clingman during his non-ceramic times.
Cards come with their own envelopes, so you’re ready to post or hand deliver your greetings.
You are buying FOUR (4) of these cards and envelopes. (Please specify which four you would like, whether you want different ones or all the same.)
You have your choice of birds unique to New Zealand, found nowhere else in the entire world:
1. Tui (from which the famous beer took its name, also known as Parson Bird)
2. Kereru (New Zealand Wood Pigeon)
3. Pukeko (locally referred to as the “purple chicken” though not at all related to chickens)
4. Kaka (a type of parrot)
5. Takahe (thought to have been extinct until very recently)
Or birds photographed here in New Zealand but also found elsewhere in the world:
6. Tauhou (Silvereye, Waxeye)
9. Monarch Butterfly
10. Fiordland’s Mirror Lakes
These blank greeting cards are approximately 4×8 inches, folded.
Greeting Cards for Birthday, Wedding, Celebration, Anniversary, Christmas